Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh, How I Love Surinam

My flights over here were fine. I was really happy to be home, but I do miss Justin. I went to the barn the next day. I was really excited to see all the horses and Shaun and everyone. I really missed being with everyone. The horses look really good. Zeloma is still a big pain. I don't have any pictures yet of anyone which is really weird for me. We have 3 new horses that need to be broken in and of course I get them. Hahaha. Heaven is REALLY scared of people, Biscuit still thinks he is a stallion and Eclipse is just a big butt.

I was really sad when Acorada's foal died. His heart just stopped in my arms. Shaun and I tried, but he was too weak :( sad day

I am sad that Shaun is gone though. He moved to Holland and I really miss him and all the horses he had to take care of are all my responsobility now. I like it, but sometimes it gets a bit much.

I saw Danny and Renee. That was nice. Kevin, Dunja and I went to his house and then we went to say goodbye to Shaun. I didn't cause I figured I would see him the next day.... I cried when I said goodbye to him on Sunday :(

Biscuit rode really well with me on wednesday and Thursday, but Xenne's stallion broke lose last night and beat him up really badly. He looks terrible. I feel so bad for him and now he is going to have to rest again. Which is a huge setback in his riding, but he'll be fine.

I am happy about being able to sit on Eclipse yesterday. Hopefully we can do it again today :)

Besides horses everything else is good. Becca came down to Surinam too. He had a lot of fun in Italy and I am SO jealous. I wish I had gone to Europe instead of the US :(
Ooh well. I wouldn't have met all my fun friends :)

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Ahem - you wish you had gone to Europe? You won't even come when we go on vacation! And I think the Netherlands is a bit too mean for you and your heart of gold :) . I think you'd have to pick somewhere else...

    ReplyDelete