Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hmmm....what to write

I have no idea what to put in there right now. Was just reading Rebecca's blog and thought i would start my own. Why not right....everyone is doing it :)

So I though of something to write
I have a headache. It sucks and I hate it. I had one last night so I just took some medicine and went to sleep. Still had it this morning. So I took two more. Which didn't help at all. Gary(my idiot boss) decided to send me to the basement. Which is SO scary(something down there might eat me!), but I went anyways. The door to the basement is made for a person living in the 1920's. Only a 5 yr old can fit down there without ducking. I went in with no problem, but when I walked out I forgot to duck and SLAMMED my head into the door frame! I almost knocked myself out. My head hurt SO bad! So now. I am stuck with a damn headache for the rest of the day.

I'm also back on antibiotics. My infection came back. I feel like my body is just giving up and falling apart. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment