Sunday, July 26, 2009

Benzie


I thought I would take a little time to tell you about my adventures in Benzie when I went to visit Justin's parents with him. I went there from July 10th till the 15th I think. The drive up there was terrible because of 4 different accidents, a closed down highway(tanker exploded and melted an overpass), and road construction. I think the 4 hour drive became a 6 hour one.

We didn't do too much but it was still fun. His dad works at the shelter so I went to play with the dogs and cats there. They are SO cute. Almost wanted to take one of the dogs home with me! She was SUCH a sweet dog! But it would be difficult since I travel so much and I move around and she is a bit big(Rottweiler). Justin wanted her too but we just couldn't take her. She was gone the first day she was up for adoption. She is gonna make such a wonderful pet.

I went to the beach at Crystal Lake too, but it was a gloomy and windy day. So I didn't stay long at all. All of us went to a small art fair in down town. It was cute and fun to just get out of the house and walk around.

I saw RJ and AJ again. Which was nice. Justin and I went over to AJ's house to watch a UFC fight. They always pick on my but I guess it's a given when I am the only girl there. It's funny though.

Justin and his mom surprised me and asked a friend if I could ride her horse Eddie. It was SO much fun and really nice of them. I cried a bit though. I really miss Xena.
Later that day we went to Traverse city and had lunch.

On our last day there we went to play put put with Justin's parents, which is always fun. It's pretty entertaining to watch his mom and dad compete against each other. I think that was the first time she won him too. I almost beat Justin but lost by a point.


No comments:

Post a Comment